75100385

I would like to open a legal case with regard to incidents

Customer Question

I would like to open a legal case with regard to incidents that I sustained as a young child. This would be against a family member; and would be partly to re-enforce a verbal statement made to her, during a very terrifying conversation, on the 1 January 2016 regarding my wish that she never contact me again in any way. This is because I believe her to be mentally ill and dangerous. For example, she recently used keys (spares) that I had given her previously and entered my house - I approached to ask her to leave the premises but aware that it was dangerous to do so, i.e. I thought she might have some kind of needle with drugs to knock me out completely. I would also be okay with an out of court settlement (of £155,000.00) with an assurance that neither she nor other members of my family would ever contact me again. Were the case to go to court I would not want to attend or view the proceedings. Could you advise on which kind of Solicitor I should contact for assistance with this kind of legal proceeding? Thanks.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know how old you currently are?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, can I ask that all of the questions I have so far posed to you are regarded as private and confidential and not as 'posts' as per your disclaimer? I am 42 years of age, born in 1974.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly no. Only when you rate can they be removed. Are you still happy to go on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what you mean by rate. I would emphasise that I may not have paid the £47 for the advice had I been aware that the posts would be public. Is it the case that the posts are possible to be attributed to a name or email address? If the last is not possible then I am content to proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No, they can't see personal details. If you want me to call you instead I can do that but it's an additional service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you let me know what time to expect your call? Many thanks, Clare
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would be Good to call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5.20pm would be fine. If that is okay for you I will expect your call shortly. KR, Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess not a good time - so please could you call me tomorrow, Saturday 14 May at around 11am. Could you confirm by return that this is okay for you also. Many thanks, Clare
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
yes. Could you remind me tomorrow please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I will email again at 9am to remind you for the 11am appointment telephone call. Thanks, Clare
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, please could you call me today on *********** at 11.30am. Many thanks, Clare
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling shortly. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I called but no-one picked up and it went to voicemail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, sorry was that you just now? Could you call again please? Thanks, Clare
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex