12826847

My next door neighbour is selling and due to our fall out and

Customer Question

My next door neighbour is selling and due to our fall out and her knowing I don't like noisy garden chimes. She has bought 6 sets of chimes plus a wooden chime that purposely hits the wooden fence. The 6 are all placed together close to the door of my conservatory to create the most noise, I have had to put up with this for some time.On a windy day I can't use the back of my house for the annoying noise. I have been on to the councle nois dept but unfortunately they montered it with the windows and doors closed of my conservatory and of course the agravateing noise was a lot less. Does she not have to declare this to new buyers what she has been doing to annoy a neighbour. Her House has been on the market off and on for two years so I still have to put up with this until it is sold. I hope you can advise. Valerie
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know whether you have reported this to the Council at all please?Alex