75100385

I was riding my bicycle drive in front used emergency breaks

I was riding my bicycle drive in front used emergency breaks and I couldn't stop hit on the back of her car injuries to my face deep cut under my eye and fracture nose
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im i at fault because the driver is asking me to pay for damage to her car she was was the one who used ger emergency breaks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Did she brake for no reason?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well she breaked because there was another car before her but my point is cars usualy slow down the way she breaked was unexpectedly if she was slowing down i couldve slowed down too but she used the emergency breaks which made it even harder for me to break in time
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It's bad news I am afraid, you are responsible for making sure that there is a safe distance. If there is not then you may have been negligent.However this would not apply if she braked for no reason or tried to induce a crash.I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for being honest thats all
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex