12826847

I have an account with a London based Binary Trading Company

Customer Question

I have an account with a London based Binary Trading Company viz 'AAOptions'. It appears that they are a scam as they refuse to either trade with my account (on my behalf) or to close it and send me the proceeds. All they want is for me to invest more money. My account at the moment stands at about $US1400. I realise that I may never get my money back but would it be OK if I take out an advertisement in say The London Times exposing them for the crooks that they appear to be?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried to get your money back? If so, please can you tell me how?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have you tried to get your money back? If so, please can you tell me how?