75100385

I had to make an application notice surveyor to gain

Customer Question

I had to make an application notice for a surveyor to gain access to the neighbouring side of my boundary to carry out a gps scaled survey. I am the claimant in a boundary dispute.Following application notice the neighbour agreed to allow access and a survey was completed. I asked for my wasted costs to be paid. The defendants have failed to communicate if they consent to this application being cancelled and if they agree to pay my costs for making this application. Do I need their consent to cancel this hearing following application notice or can I just inform the court. It seems a waste of my  time and courts time considering that this request has now been complied with by the defendants. The hearing is early next week and I will need to cancel work to attend this.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.You don't need consent, you can just withdraw the application.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will write to the court withdrawing the application as the hearing is not required .defendants have complied with the request partially but only after an application notice was filed.i presume a letter will do.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?