12826847

In the computer there is a consultant firm dealing with computers.

Customer Question

in the computer there is a consultant firm dealing with computers. I had my internet stopped for some reason, I joined them for a month for 27.5 pounds, they cashed the money after I gave them the details of my visa card. all our conversations were by e-mails after a week or so I received an e-mail telling me that I am a first class permanent member for 38.5 pounds per month. I send them another e-mail saying I did not aske for the membership you mentioned, they kept using my visa particulars to collect 48.9 euros.
I put a restriction order not to pay them but they kept trying to get 48.9 euros last thing this month which I aske the bank to stop it again.please tell me what to do.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. I have just realised you are in Ireland.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes Nr. Jons I am in Dublin Ireland. Would you tell me what information do you need, It will be my pleasure to send it to you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid I am UK based so cannot assist with this matter but it is open to all other lawyers in our Irish Law section and someone will respond from there, no need to reply in the meantime thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.