75100385

I had a car accident was asked test but could not

I had a car accident was asked for breath test but could not blow hard enough due to
Fractured ribs was taken to hospital where I was told I also had fractured neck was asked by police for blood refused as I was in total shocking a neck brace and rushed to ward am I liable
To prosecution
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Why did you refuse blood?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I was in a &e being examined and taken for x rays and then to trauma ward
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
ok. Could you be prosecuted? Potentially. But you had a valid reason. If you have evidence that you were unfit to give blood then this is a valid defence.However if you were fit to give blood then you may have an issue. But the police would have to show you were fit to give blood.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex