12826847

I am writing this on behalf of my partner, she has just been

Customer Question

i am writing this on behalf of my partner, she has just been removed from being appointee of her disabled sons affairs, she was asked to remove money from there accounts by the social worker to reduce the amounts in their account to enable them to get more benfits ( which she is now saying she didnt say) my partner has produced all reciepts forwere the money was spent I.E holiday, new beds, clothes,etc but they still have gone ahead and removed her as appointee they are now asking for her personnell bank staments has she got to show them now she is no longer appointee on the accounts, also the money which is paid by the benfits office is being sent to her ex husband but the cares who look after the boys have removed the money via a direct debit from her account she has asked for the money back only to be told by the carers the money has been spent, she has spoken to the social worker and she has said the same, she then spoke to her ex housband about this and he have refused to send her the money she has got evdence of this happening but no one seems interested in looking at it for her was jus enquiringas what cause of action we can take
regards
gary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am writing this on behalf of my partner, she has just been removed from being appointee of her disabled sons affairs, she was asked to remove money from there accounts by the social worker to reduce the amounts in their account to enable them to get more benfits ( which she is now saying shedidnt say) my partner has produced all reciepts forwere the money was spent I.E holiday, new beds, clothes,etc but they still have gone ahead and removed her as appointee they are now asking for her personnell bank staments has she got to show them now she is no longer appointee on the accounts, also the money which is paid by the benfits office is being sent to her ex husband but the cares who look after the boys have removed the money via a direct debit from her account she has asked for the money back only to be told by the carers the money has been spent, she has spoken to the social worker and she has said the same, she then spoke to her ex housband about this and he have refused to send her the money she has got evdence of this happening but no one seems interested in looking at it for her was jus enquiringas what cause of action we can take
regards
gary
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old is the Son and who do they now live with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the boys are 20 and live in a home were they are looked after by carers
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
So what money is your partner requesting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the carers have taken £1300 from her account in april/may but the esa had stopped putting into her account in april when they moved appointee to her ex husband, now the social workers is asking to see her bank account details
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Why was the money going into her account and why does she not wish to produce her Bank Statements?