12826847

I have a full repairing lease. I have run my coffee shop

Customer Question

I have a full repairing lease. I have run my coffee shop business there for six years and always paid the rent and kept the premises in good order. I had an offer for the business in January and accepted a revised offer in March. We are having major problems with an unreasonable landlord who just keeps making more demands before she will assign the lease. Her solicitor and her then ignores me and my solicitor for weeks. We have carried out requested repairs some from historic problems, and we now have an issue with the front windows. We have offered to repair but have been told that the landlord is getting quotes and that we have to pay. This has been going on for 2 weeks and no estimate has been received. The buyers are threatening to walk away as there seems to be no way of solving this issue.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Are the demands in the lease please?Alex