12826847

A high court judgement from a trust fund was made

Customer Question

A high court judgement for theft from a trust fund was made against a friend but evidence supplied by plaintiffs lawyers and devon and cornwall police was wrong.We now have Kent police report on this saying that no theft occurred but this was not seen by court.We have police report from kent now what do we need to do to change the judgement and seek damages for property loss etc.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.When was the Judgment made please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I am trying to help someone else and the Judgement paper is with him ,Do not do any more .
Thnak you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Alex