75100385

Good Morning We are a haulage company and rented some mechanical

Customer Question

Good Morning
We are a haulage company and rented some mechanical handling equipment in the form of ride on power pallet trucks
Since their delivery we have been unable to use two of them due to them being far to slow the third constantly breaks down and the forth has a battery that last for about 1 hour , when a typical shift is around 4
We have complained constantly verbally since their delivery and due to the nature of our business whereby we get charged late delivery fines from our suppliers have had to seek an alternative company to supply the equipment as this one has not repaired anything
These machines have not been used for nearly 4 months now and although we wrote explaining our situation in February and March asking for them to be removed and cancel the contract nothing has happened
We have had an email this morning claiming that we are in beach of contract as we have now refused to pay for equipment we cannot use
Paul
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Paul my make is Alex and I will help you.What does the contract say about termination?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AlexWould you like me to email you the standard terms ?Paul
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was after an answer and have received nothing as yetRegards
Paul
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. The system doesnt show me your number which is why I couldnt call. What is it Paul?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex01732 384791Regards
Paul
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex