12826847

I purchased a Vera wang £4500 engagement ring intended

Customer Question

I purchased a Vera wang £4500 engagement ring for my intended fiancé the ring was to big so we returned to the jewelers to have it resized. She had to wait 3 months as they had non of her size in the uk so it had to be made in New York. We collected it yesterday and it was in white gold not platinum but as she didn't want to wait another 3mths she agreed to except the ring and they refunded the difference. Unfortunately on returning home she got an allergic reaction and the ring had to be cut off. Can I return the ring to the jewelers and get a refund she is heart broken
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are on route to jewelers now a quick response would be helpful
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Just to be clear the ring was not defective, it was just an adverse reaction?Alex