75100385

I have had £.99 and £78.49 taken out of my bank for

Customer Question

I have had £69.99 and £78.49 taken out of my bank for cosmetics not ordered by me . Neither have any been received by me so I can send them back
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you know where this company is based please? Is it uk?Did you pay on debit or credit card?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am hard of hearing on the phone
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Did you pay the cosmetic company by credit or debit card?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just found out that it was wwwBellazamagnifico.com and I paid by debit card
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you know where they are based?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*****suit 4000 New York NY 10064 USA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bellezamagnifico Ive sent them a e/mail to see if I get a answer
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ah ok. In that case you need to cancel your bank card to stop future payments.You also need to call your bank and say what has happened. They can investigate the matter, block your card and may be able to refund you,If you have never ordered the products then the bank may refund you.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex