12826847

I am Catherine McEwan I work at outpatients at Glasgow Nuffield

Customer Question

I am Catherine McEwan I work at outpatients at Glasgow Nuffield yI had a conclusion meeting with HR on an investigation into an allegation made that I was heard disguising a confidential document and was seen mimicking and mocking my line manager Catherine McLeod I denied this on 11 April and was told on Thursday it was not upheld and a line would be drawn, however I was seen to be negative in the office and unprofessional and I would be given a letter in my file. I said I wanted to put in a complaint about whoever made these unfounded accusations and HR said she would need to take advise as she did not think I could I have been upset over this and can't believe how dangerous this could have been if these lies had been believed my colleagues were called as witnesses and I feel I should take advice myself as what next step is
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello how long have you worked there for?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have you worked there for?