75100385

My brother was arrested on Saturday night a bouncer of a nightclub, under sec

My brother was arrested on Saturday night for punching a bouncer of a nightclub, under section 39 assault. There were no injuries of the bouncer, however he put a statement saying he was punched in the jaw and there was clear cctv footage of him clearly throwing the first punch in the altercation outside of the club, the bouncer then threw a punch back and my brother threw a second punch then ran off but was then apprehended by another bouncer. However, beforehand the bouncer had strangled my brother and dragged him out of the club but there was no footage of this.
This was by brothers first convicted offence, although he has 2 cautions, one from 10 years ago (for having an offensive weapon when he was 15 yrs old) and 8 years ago (class a drug when he was 18yrs old).
Can you confirm what he is looking at? Is there any chance he could go jail?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Has he been charged or offered a caution please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They said to him he has to answer bail next month in a police station, there they will confirm whether or not he will be charged or given a caution.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

What were the injuries please?
Does he accept the offence?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The bouncer put a statement in straight after the incident at the scene saying minor injury to the face but went back to his work. But yes my brother has pleaded guilty and is clear on cctv.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - then he is looking at a Community Order. Its unlikely he would go to prison for this.

Its a injury which he fully recovered. So unlikely would go to prison

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/