12826847

I have send angry rants via email to a person who has been

Customer Question

I have send angry rants via email to a person who has been interfering in my personal and business life (they have been pursuing a relationship with me, were unsuccessful and hence tried to exercise control over me).
They presented the emails to the police which had me arrested for stalking (this individual never replied except to tell me to stop emailing them). I send over 20 emails and did not stop when I was told to.I have had my personal property seized e.i notebooks, imac, iphone.What can I do to defend myself again the charge?
From the emails the interaction look very one sided and the only way I could defend my side of the story is to get mutual acquaintances to testify.
Andreea
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi. What would you defence to this be? You seem to accept the offence?