12826847

My company provide research and analysis services in the UK,

Customer Question

My company provide research and analysis services in the UK, typically using an offshore model with our analysts working for wholly owned subsidiaries in India, Romania and China. Recently we have started to supply clients with 'on-site' analysts in the UK on 1-3 year assignments, who we transfer from our off-shore offices to work for our UK company and then 'sub-contract' to the client, with little or no managerial supervision from us. All visa related matters are being comprehensively dealt with, but I was wondering if what we are doing could now make us an 'employment agency' as a I am (vaguely) aware that that there is legislation in this area.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, question picked up in error, please ignore.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please continue.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,