75100385

We have been threaten by our neighbours lawyers with an injunction

Customer Question

we have been threaten by our neighbours lawyers with an injunction because we have gained access under our house to ancient cellars they believe they own.
We are in dispute and sent a claim to land registry, but the cellar in question is under our house. We have knocked through the roof of the cellar and blocked up the door way into our cellar. They have had access to the ancient cellars since mid 2015 that are under their garden. not their house. They have trespassed both under our house and on our flank wall. We have now stopped them trespassing under the house.
Can they do this and would a court agree with them.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Just to be clear, its on your side of the boundary? Does anything show it belongs to you/them on the deeds?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when will you call?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What is your number? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent it but here it is again ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you get my number. Still waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this for real are you going to call me or have I just paid money for nothing?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just on the phone. Give me 10 mins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex