75100385

I would like to sue Inflicted Emotional

Customer Question

hello I would like to sue for Intentionally Inflicted Emotional Distress - can you help with the pleadings?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you please explain your situation a little more?ALex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
0114(###) ###-#### ***** summary is this - Dr Edward de Saram (“EDS” or “idiot”) caused me to have a heart attack.It was entirely foreseeable as idiot was aware of the susceptibility of my heart after an initial diagnosis of a possible Mitral Valve Prolapse only a few weeks earlier, in which he was present. Idiot also knew about the extreme amount of stress that I was under because of the recent data loss and inability to perform my work, and I was working around the clock to ameliorate the situation.During the skype video conversation he was abusive and when he saw that his words were having an effect he increased his assault no end. He had never liked the fact that I had designed some new technology under Rhodium and made numerous disparaging remakes about Rhodium as well. He was always wanting to see its demise and he had tried multiple times in different ways by tortiously interfering with workers or humiliating me in front of his at Cryptodyne.When he saw that my health was deteriorating as a result of his psychological abuse and that I was holding my chest and hyperventilating, (I recall my pulse was over 150 beats per minute) he shouted “Get your heart attack and die, get your heart attack and die now, get your heart attack and die now, die now, get your heart attack and die now..”As a direct result of those destructive words I had a heart attack.As a Medical Doctor he was fully aware of what the endpoint of his actions would be, and there is no doubt as to the foreseeability of such actions, from his knowledge of medicine or even from a common-sense perspective.I have the audio recording and it is sick and he is extremely abusive.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex