12826847

I have a friend in Egypt that has been detained and is being

Customer Question

I have a friend in Egypt that has been detained and is being subjected to torture in violation of human rights. She's being stripped of her clothes and electrocuted in her sensitive parts. Is there a way to raise that case to attention?
Clearly, the Egyptian government doesn't care. Is it possible to get the EU to question that government for this case (and many others)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

have you spoken to Amnesty International?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,Sorry for the late reply. I had issues signing in to the website.No, I haven't spoken to anyone before asking here.Is this the path you'd recommend? Would it be quick? Is there anything more effective that can be done?Thanks.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

When did you last hear from her?