29905560

I attended a workshop given by microsoft today ,I was sent

I attended a workshop given by microsoft today ,I was sent by my employer and our customer was there.
The instructor was discussing a product called ATA ,I said thats like spying on employees ,now the customer does not want me to start work tomorrow is that gross misconduct and can i get sacked.would it be possible to speak to you for 5 minutes,would be quicker than me typing
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Please can you first tell me whether you have spoken to your employer about the customer's decision
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would be much quicker if we speak
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you as soon as I can. We may then be able to speak later. In the meantime, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, if you wish to talk, I will be available tomorrow morning (unfortunately I was not available this evening). Let me know if that suits and then I can arrange this, thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I tried calling today a couple of times but did not get an answer. Let me know if you still need help with this - I will be available again tomorrow morning. Thanks