12826847

I AM BELIZEAN WITH FOUR DEPENDENT CHILDREN AGE 10,16,18

Customer Question

HELLO I AM BELIZEAN WITH FOUR DEPENDENT CHILDREN AGE 10,16,18 AND 19... MY PARTNER A UK CITIZEN IS RETURNING TO THE UNITED KINGDOM AND WISHES US TO GO WITH HIM... MY PARTNER ALSO HAS A BELIZEAN BODYGAURD WHOM HE WISHES TO BRING WITH HIM... WE ARE ALL HAVING TO LEAVE BELIZE DUE TO TREATS AGAINST OUR LIVES... HOW CAN WE OBTAIN VISAS???
REGARDS ***** ***** FRUTOS
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we will,wait
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  JustAnswerKM replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon JordanaThank you for your message, I will do my best to help.Before I can answer your question, I need some more information:1. Are you and your partner married?2. How long have you lived together in Belize?3. What threats do you face living in Belize and why?Thank you,Kind regardsKrystel