12826847

My niece has a baby she'll be 2 in November. Recently the baby's

Customer Question

My niece has a baby she'll be 2 in November. Recently the baby's father attacked my niece in front of the baby. He is going to court but is still harressing my niece myself her mum and dad, they are not married, I am very concerned about him seeing the baby he lives 30 minutes away and has access to the ferry's to Ireland, I have offered that he can come to my house which is 5 minute's away and see her. But he has disagreed. Please give me some advice on how to help her so he doesn't get access
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is at the top of the page please help
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
RightSo that would be £135,000 worth of assets.Remind me how old are the children?