75100385

I am waiting after being found guilty

I am waiting for sentencing after being found guilty for fraud by false representation. The matter went to trial and i was found guilty. I have offered to pay back every penny to the victim for a suspended sentence. Is that a possibility looking at the sentencing guideline in the UK. Can my barrister and the prosecution one agree and ask the judge for such a sentence. Your thoughts please.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What are the circumstances and fraud amount? Do you have any other convictions?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no previous conviction,not even a caution before. The amount in question is £14,000.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is +44(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, I need your assistance again please