75100385

I was caught drink driving the other day i blew a 47 on

Customer Question

Hi i was caught drink driving the other day i blew a 47 on roadside then when taken back to police station it had gone up to 54, what are my chances of keeping my license as i need my car to work and to go and see my child that lives away. I understand that it was stupid what i did and a bad error of judgement on my part. Any help would be great
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you have any other driving convictions?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant discuss over phone as i am in work and dont have phone on me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do have other driving convictions i have points due to speeding
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No other drink driving or disqualifications?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nope none just the point for speeding
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and they were a couple of years back
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
For 36-59 in breath the starting point for sentence is a fine and disqualification for 12-16 months.The Court have no choice or any discretion, they MUST disqualify you.But you can reduce any period by 25% if you take the drink drive course.But you MUST be disqualified, the Court have no choice whatsoever.I am sorry if this is not the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex