12826847

My daughter is having to put up with people constantly smoking/partying

Customer Question

my daughter is having to put up with people constantly smoking/partying in her shared kitchen area at her accomadation block situated on the 8th floor in leeds they are leaving cigarette ends all over the area and its only a matter of time before some one causes damage or worse case scenario a fire after several complaints to unite students who run the block nothing is being done to stop it
I thought it was illegal to smoke indoors and as this is putting peoples lifes at risk i wondered how we stand legally with unite or the individual
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What does the tenancy agreement say about smoking indoors please?Alex