Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

I am named in my deceased fathers will along with my other

I am named in my deceased fathers will along with my other siblings. Does the executor of a will have to show us a copy of the probate left to us. A brother is the executor and other siblings have asked him and they do not get proper answer from him. Probate was granted 14th April 2015
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.
Yes , why would he not show you a copy of both the Will and Grant of Probate if he is doing his job as Executor correctly.It sounds as if he is on some kind of power trip.However , you can obtain a copy of the Grant of Probate with the Will attached from the Probate Registry if he refuses to share.Best regardsMichael