75100385

We had a service contract with a commercial vehicle

We had a service contract with a commercial vehicle repair ( Renault Trucks main dealer)On Thursday of last week they refused to allow one of our vehicles out due to non payment even though i had settled Februarys account that morning of £1900 i had told them payment would be Friday as usualThey forced me to bring the account up to date another £7300 which was fine but in the meantime their FD had spoken to members of our staff who were unrelated to anything to do with our company finances and basically discussed our financial position with drivers which as you can imagine caused a great deal of unrest with the staffI had a conversation with the FD and he's attitude was appauling , and i outlined that he should not discuss anything with our staff let alone financesOn my return from work i along with the rest of our directors decided that as well as the problems this had caused through out the day and that the work they carried out was not very good we terminated the contract with the required 1 month noticeOn Friday morning we returned three rental vehicles that we had and attempted to collect our vehicle that had been serviced , again t heir FD refused to allow us to collect due to them claiming that they wanted ALL outstanding monies paid before release
The account is up to date and it wasn't until i pressed that they actually sent through invoices ? They are holding the vehicle until we clear the account which in part isn't due until the end of May and the balance 30 days from the date they send the rest outRegards
Paul
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes pleae find a professional as soon as possible as we are very un happy with the situation and it is shocking how they can treat a customer the way they areKind regards
Tom
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Paul my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you want to achieve please?Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience