Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

Ml solicitor is representing me in a high court claim

ml solicitor is representing me in a high court claim for injury has now became a sponsor of the company I am going to court with . is this a conflict of intrests
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.
This is actually no reflection on the firm that are acting for you. They may well have reached some sort of agreement that the gloves are off regarding cases that exist between them. But conflict of interest is not just about the reality of conflict but the appearance of conflict. This is screaming conflict of interest.I hope this helps if there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.Best wishesMichael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for reply my claim is valued at around a million pounds so I will see what they say tomorrow if I don't get a reasonable reply I will seek new representation
you have a large and important claim, unless you are completely satisfied seek different representation.Michael