12826847

I have a disagreement with a neighbour in the same two-flatted

Customer Question

I have a disagreement with a neighbour in the same two-flatted property who is refusing to allow me to proceed with approved alterations to my flat. My neighbour has now sent an intimidating e-mail to me saying among other things "The last thing you want is to have me as an enemy living above you". I have a 6 months' old child and I am alone in the flat most of the day.I am scared of this neighbour and would like to know what I can do to stop her intimidation and threats to me.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you told anyone about this?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have you told or complained to anyone about this?