12826847

Could you advise me what must a company share to be

Customer Question

could you advise me what must a company share to be deemed an "associate company"
Currently they share the same directors, head office address and there is cross shareholdings.
Grant
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello for what purposes exactly are you enquiring please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Property Law relating to the the serving of Section 5 Notices. These do not need to be served if the land has been sold to an "associated company" which has happened.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
OK unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please cancel this question and refund my money as I did not receive an answer and have now gone elsewhere.I look forward to receiving confirmation of the refund.Kind regards,Grant Cooper