29905560

I bought a new car 14 months ago disabled daughter from Hyundai

I bought a new car 14 months ago for my disabled daughter from
Hyundai on I assume HP £4K down and £195 a month for two years then a ballon payment or swap for new one. It has done 9,000 miles and suffered 3 major breakdowns it has now having its engine replaced under warranty. My daughter is too scared to drive it any more Hyundai refuse to refund or swap for new one , can I do anything
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hyundai on I assume HP £4K down and £195 a month for two years then a ballon payment or swap for new one. It has done 9,000 miles and suffered 3 major breakdowns it has now having its engine replaced under warranty. My daughter is tooscared to drive it any more Hyundai refuse to refund or swap for new one , can I do anything
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Please can you tell me the reason provided by the dealer with regards ***** ***** replacement car or refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They say they are entitled to repair it rather than change it or refund
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
OK, thank you for your response. Please can you also tell me what the terms are of the agreement. I will then review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message after you have provided the information requested as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a 'conditional sale agreement' from
Hyundai finance. I have suggested a call, happy to cover cost
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, please let me know if you received the call and were happy with the outcome?