12826847

I bought a Recliner and a 2 seater settee thesettee is not

Customer Question

I bought a Recliner and a 2 seater settee thesettee is not up to standard and I wasleft with a settee that i was not satisfied with and i had not signed for it. I complained to the firm they sent the manager out and he measured it up and said what he would alter on a new one for me.This was the begining of March and i am still waiting and they keep saying when they would put it right but so far nothing has happened.They have taken nearly £2000 out of my bank and i have not signed for anything
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Please can you tell me how long after you received the settee and recliner did you contact the manufacturer to complain of your dissatisfaction?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long after you received the settee and recliner did you contact the manufacturer to complain of your dissatisfaction?