12826847

I applied to renew my DVLA driving license last August

Customer Question

Hello I applied to renew my DVLA driving license last August it was referred to the Medical team I had a letter asking me to arrange to see my doctor which I did & they have received
I didn't realise there was another In the envelope asking me to attend another Dr in Plymouth I just didn't realise so legally I can no longer drive & will have to go through & re-apply seeing its taken them since august 2015 I'm reluctant to re-apply on 24th June my mobility car is being taken away I don't want to buy another car until I know I will definitely get my driving license re-new I have told the person I spoke to that I'm going to I'm being told I'm revoked for non-compliance had the letters been stapled I would have realised I needed to attend there own Dr JNR Carlson they have asked if I've made appointment & was told no contact had been made they have the Questionnaire from my own Doctor we are all human make mistakes I have told them I'm willing to make an appointment with their own doctor in Plymouth but told the case is now closed I hope you can help me please a car is essential my husband has both dementia & abdominal aneurism much bigger than when a normal life or death operation would be looked at 5.5cm* its grown further to 6.3cm the Consultant is now thinking after a load of test maybe keyhole surgery but he has many tests ahead CT scan & see the anaesthetist for the dementia I drive him to Memory Cafe's a car is essential I'm going to appeal in regard to my PIP results I'm desperate we don't have much money I was on DLA without a ending date my health hasn't improved I'm still left side paralysed to suddenly receive a letter today plus the last application took 10months my husband's driving license has been revoked I will be driving illegally help
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you asking how to appeal against the DVLA decision?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
hello please can you continue on this thread?