29905560

Good morning, I wonder if you would be able to help me. I

Good morning,
I wonder if you would be able to help me.
I purchased some goods for the website from a company named Protein World. I purchased the goods on 10 May and was told that dispatch day would be 3 days and I am still waiting for my goods. I have emailed them 3 times an received an email from them on 17 May saying ' Hey you! Your my request (86057) has been received and is being reviewed by the team and there is no need for me to get back in touch'. Have sent more emailed and have had not replies back. Plus whoever sent the only email I have received was really rude. Still awaiting my goods. They were quick enough to take the £66.99 from my account the next day but not on sending out my goods.
Please help!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
How did you pay for the goods?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid for the goods online with my bank card.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Do you want to get your money back or get the goods?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, could you please let me know if you received the call from our site and if this has resolved your issue or if you still need further help? Thanks