Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

In 2014 I took a joint loan out in mine and my wife's name

In 2014 I took a joint loan out in mine and my wife's name by signing docs in her name without her knowing, it was paid back 3 months later, what's the worst ways position for me?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. Are you in England or Wales?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm in england
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. What you have described is fraud and if convicted the sentencing range would be in the region of a community order to 5 years imprisonment. I appreciate that this may not be the answer you would have hoped for, but if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you