12826847

I have met someone who's business card states that he is a

Customer Question

I have met someone who's business card states that he is a 'Registered Civil Celebrant'.
As there is no Government or National register for Civil Celebrants in the UK, is he entitled to call himself 'Registered', or is this misrepresentation?
He is a member of one of the associations of celebrants, and may well be 'registered' as member of that association.
He is working in a sensitive area arranging and taking funerals for vulnerable people.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continueMany thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
Has this caused a problem? Have you raised the issue with the person as to who the person is regd with?I need as much background detail as you have please. Thank you