75100385

I live on my own next to a terrace house with two big dogs.

I live on my own next to a terrace house with two big dogs. The woman is away all day but comes back at lunch time to feed the dogs. The dogs are often out the back in the evening when the woman is out. The dogs often bark continuously for 1,2,3 or 4 quite often after 10-11-12 pm. I have serious mental health problems, as well as physical health problems. The dogs and my neighbours antisocial behaviour is driving me to despair. I fear that I will end up killing myself. I have been unable to live in my house properly for 2 years since I had a breakdown.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have you complained to the Council at all please?Does she own her house or rent it?Alex