How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Recently experienced violent attack and insults on my person

Customer Question

Recently experienced violent attack and insults on my person when renting a room in share house there was a fight my belongings has been destroyed and myself have to escape from the house ,police has been inform and present I have awitnes of the struggle and voice record of all struggle Robert
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Robert my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you want to know about this please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for reply sure we can talk what about tomorrow 1-2 pm my number *********** Robert
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If you want to accept the call, its an additional service.
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you