chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have a uk travel document convention of 28 july 1951. It

Customer Question

I have a uk travel document convention of 28 july 1951. It is valid for all travel to all countries except croatia. There is no time limit on holders stay in uk. Can you confirm whether I would require any type of permit to state I can work in uk as I have indefinite leave to remain?
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,If you have indefinite leave to remain in the UK, you will not require any further permission to work in the UK.You are free to live and work in the UK without restriction.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.kind regards
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.kind regards,