chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

1)we want to change the use of a pub to A2 class do we need

Customer Question

1)we want to change the use of a pub to A2 class do we need permission
2)will this affect the residential class of the flat above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you please answer my question as I have to discuss this tommorow
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please continue with your searchKind regards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Do you still require a response?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Does the entire premises have A4 use?
Hi, If you currently have A4 use, public houses, you are permitte to change use to A2 without obtaining planning permission from the local authority. The following link will give you further information about the permitted changes: www.gva.co.uk/planning/use-class-orderIf the flat above does not have separate access, this would also affect the flat.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Kind regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello the flat does have separate access and is currently used by the manager. will the flat retain its residential status if a future tenant of the whole property uses the pub area for A2 purpose?
Hi,I am of the opinion that the flat would remain as is if it has separate access.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.Kind regards,