12826847

I have been told that two magistrates court have issued a

Customer Question

Hi, I have been told that two magistrates court have issued a warrant for my arrest. I was told by my solicitor before hand because I have a medical condition and a certificate confirming i was too ill to travel for one date which the court was advised of,the second one was issued due to a clash of dates and I attended the crown court over the magistates court, of which the magistrates court were made aware but they also issued a warrant for my arrest. My solicitors have appealed against these esplaining the situation but these appeals have yet to work through the clerical system apparently. i have now been told that i need to instruct a barrister which is going to cost£5k to appeal these in the high court. I dont have @£5k readily available and was only advised this today.
What should i do? is there any way of speeding up the appeal process or is instructing a barrister the only route i can take
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What was the clash of dates?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
13/05. Highbury and Islington and Inner London
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Does the warrant arise from the Crown Court date or the illness one?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
basically what would the ost of a barrister be to challenge these warrants in a court to get them overturned
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thewarrant is not issued by the crown court its from the magistrates court one for the clash of dates and the other ewas due to my medical condition not allowing me to travel. how much would it cost for a barrister to appeal against these in a crown court. i need an answer quite basically within the next hour
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
does it arise from the clash with the Crown court or the illness?