chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I do have 20% share in UK company esttablished more than 5

I do have 20% share in UK company esttablished more than 5 years ago
company revenue is around 190,000 per year
do this allow me to get residency in UK some how?
I do have visit visa valid from 2010- 2020 , so I visit UK once or twice a year to follow up business and do meeting with my partner there
but we really need to expand , so I think of moving there with my wife and kids
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Unfortunately it us not that simple.From the limited information provided, I would suggest that you look at the requirements for either a Entrepreneurs Visa or an Investors visa. You will be required to invest an amount in the UK and create jobs during the term of the visa. You will also need to show that the funds are available for use.Your visit visa would not allow you to remain longer than 6 months.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , so there are no use of the shares i own in that company making 200K/year?
Unfortunately they will not help you when applying for the visa for the first time.
If this answers your question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.Kind regards