12826847

I run a store we send anonymous eggplants as cliche as it

Customer Question

I run a store we send anonymous eggplants as cliche as it sounds. We had one that had the following saying "Persons Name, Here's a mold of my d**k Lots of love Jesus xxx." before this incident we didn't monitor or reject any wording because we didn't know the laws in the U.K. Now this person that received the eggplant is requesting for the individuals contact information because she was offended by the eggplant. So we are not sure weather to give her the information or not. Due to the fact our eggplants are supposed to be 100% anon
In our privacy policy it states "we may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so or if you violate our terms of service".
After this we look to make necessary changes to prevent this from happening again!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello are you in the US?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - are you based in the US?