75100385

I have a problem with TSB bank , i have a bank account , and

Customer Question

I have a problem with TSB bank , i have a bank account , and for some problems ( no debit) they had blocked my account last year in september.
On the account arrived costs to pay and i tried to put in moneys trough bank transfer, but always has been rejected, so i went in the branch and only after long wait i had the opportunity to put in moneys and to pay the debit (108 pounds). The staff of TSB in the branch said me that time that not others costs was coming in, but arrived again costs, and again i tried to put in moneys trough transfer, but always rejected.
Last week i sent a check with the amount to TSB, but i dont have any answer, and also they are giving bad reference (as late payments) to experian
I need to pay this debit and to cancel this account and to cancel the segnalation to Experian
best regards
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have you tried paying the debt please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would be good to call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
11:00 to 13:00 or 17:30-18:30
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I tried to call, it rang out and went to voicemail, let me know when you are free.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In 5 minutes i was in the train
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Just let me know when you are free.