29905560

What is the maximum amount that can be sued the small claims

Customer Question

What is the maximum amount that can be sued for in the small claims courts in Scotland
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi there in Scotland the Small Claims procedure is limited to claims of up to £3000
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.