12826847

Ive looked after my ex parents years web were engaged and

Customer Question

ive looked after my ex parents for 9 years web were engaged and after his father died he said we were finished over a text it took me a year for his dad to sign the house over to him he gave ME A CAR FOR OUR ENGAGEMENT THEN IT WHENT WRONG AND HE PART CHOPPED IT with another I have been left with a car that's going wrong where do I stand please help
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:-Are/were you married to your ex-partner?-Do you have any children together, if so their ages and arrangements?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.