Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I was goin on holiday with my girl friend we have split up

Customer Question

I was goin on holiday with my girl friend we have split up and she has changed the name on the holiday she agreed to pay me 600 pound and now has said she isn't giving me it I have proof that I payed 1260 pound on my card how do I stand about getting the 600 pound
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. You should first write her a formal letter requesting payment of the debt by a certain reasonable date, and threaten that if she does not you will pursue a claim to court (this will be a small money claim). If she does not settle by your given date you can pursue the claim online here: https://www.gov.uk/make-money-claim-onlineI hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.