13262538

I was wondering if you could advise me. basically I and my

Customer Question

hello
I was wondering if you could advise me.
basically I and my brother were executers to both my dads and my step mums wills. My dad passed away nearly 4 years ago due to medical negligence by the hospital. my step mother has removed my brother from being executer to the will without notifying him, and only notified me verbally. Also the pay out from the hospital has come through and not only has she not told me how much it was, she also has not given any to myself or my brother even though when the claim was first made the solicitor she had at the time said that any compensation would and should be divided equally as we have all suffered the trauma and stress of loosing him the way we did. I am not even sure if she still has kept me as executer on her will. I am at a loss as to what is right and what is wrong.
Kind Regards
Joanne
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** shall do my best to help youSadly the news is not good.Any monies received are hers to do with as she wishes as she is your father's Widow.Equally I am afraid that she is entitled to change her Will at any time.Please ask if you need further details