12826847

I was promoted to team leader in my job in jan of this year

Customer Question

Hi i was promoted to team leader in my job in jan of this year ,the other day my general manager told me i had to step down evsn tho i signed a contract the issue being i was doing cover for a lady who claimed sick but in actual fact she was pregnant which turns to maternity leave she is also a very dangerous woman whom they are crossing their ts with so they are advertising job externally do you think i have being treated fair in this as i am finsing this hard to understand i am off now atressed over the whole thing as i was doin a very good job as i was told, this i find hard to go back as a member of staff again surely there is something not right about this i would appreciate some sort if advise in this matter
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please can you first confirm whether you are from the Republic of Ireland or UK based?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben ,
Thank you for your response i am in ireland
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
OK, thank you for your response. I thought you might have been in the UK so I will opt out and let another expert assist you. Thank you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok i will just leave this and talk to my own solicitor thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope i get my money back as it said when i joined this